Saturday, February 19, 2011

Atlanta Achieved!

Got here by way of Nashville, somehow... ah yes, I remember those hundreds of miles... barely. I was in the serious Driving Zone yesterday so it seemed that one minute I was pulling out of Nashville and the next I'd "passed over" the downtown Atlanta area and was barreling down a dark country highway toward my destination.  

Backing up to Nashville: had a great visit with Sharon Dee, her adorable pooch, and met her high school friend Becky who came up the night after I arrived. Super fun ladies!

I'll post more when something has actually happened other than the fact that I got a GREAT nights' sleep, Jennifer and Grady have a really cool house with a yard that has creatures, and the chihuahua that hated me until I gave it a hot dog is now my new best friend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment